The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Watkins Glen Recap
#22
white_2kgt Wrote:
Evan Wrote:I hate gloves. Takes all the feel away. Now I always wear gloves because I have to while racing, and I dont want to get spoiled to no gloves during DEs

How does gloves take away the 'feel'? Most of the input you get from the steering wheel is how it is trying to turn in your hands, gloves just help you old on better when your hands get all sweaty.
you get fine vibrations and feedback through the wheel, or I should say, you do if you pay attention Wink
its easier to feel the tires, the scrub, the rotation and its easier to make fine adjustments to the wheel without gloves. I also have more grip on the wheel with less squeeze without gloves
but thats just me, diff'rnt strokes for diff'rnt folks
SM #55 | 06 Titan | 12 Focus | 06 Exige | 14 CX-5
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: