The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Ben Roethlisberger Moto Crash
#18
Feersty Wrote:
WRXtranceformed Wrote:I saw a clip on ESPN that one of his legs might have to be amputated?

All I have heard regarding his legs was that his knees were busted up. I wonder when the truth regarding his condition will come out?

Go to espn.com and listen to the doctor who performed surgery on him. He says that there wernt any major (and it sounded like very minor if any) injuries to his legs. Given they're not going to give the full details now, but I feel like had he lost a leg or anythign similar that would have leaked out by now.
2008 Mazda 3
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: