The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




One R1 LE... down
#28
Evan Wrote:do you park in handicapped spots because no one is using them either?
run red lights and stop signs when no one is around?

bottom line, you're lazy and you dont feel like walking across the parking lot so you stick your bike on the sidewalk.

I'll make sure I call the police on you when I see you doing 66 mph on the highway.

I don't care in the least about walking down the parking lot, I care about having my bike in plain view so it doesn't get stolen.
2018 Ducati Panigale V4

Past: 2018 Honda Civic Type-R, 2015 Yamaha R1, 2009 BMW M3, 2013 Aprilia RSV4R, 2006 Honda Ridgeline, 2006 Porsche Cayman S, 2012 Ducati 1199, 2009 Subaru WRX, 2008 CBR1000RR, 2009 Kawasaki ZX-6R, 2000 Toyota Tundra, 2005 Honda CBR600RR, 1996 Acura Integra GS-R, 1996 Acura Integra GS-R, 1997 Honda Civic EX

http://www.aclr8.com
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: