The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




One R1 LE... down
#20
Apoc Wrote:
G.Irish Wrote:Not even remotely the same. Why take up a whole parking space for something that doesn't even take up 1/3 the space?

Why take up space designed for people with a motorcycle?

Need a better example? How about my neighbor at the old place who used to park in the firelane? Or the same guy who used to park his car on the lawn? How is he any different than any of us?

Ok I see what you're saying. But a car is a different story because its A LOT bigger. And parking in the firelane is a safety hazard, I wouldn't park my bike there eitherl.

And I'm not saying block the sidewalk with bikes, that would obviously be a jerk thing to do. If I park on the sidewalk its usually fairly far out of the way on a large sidewalk no less (i.e. Frontpage).
2018 Ducati Panigale V4

Past: 2018 Honda Civic Type-R, 2015 Yamaha R1, 2009 BMW M3, 2013 Aprilia RSV4R, 2006 Honda Ridgeline, 2006 Porsche Cayman S, 2012 Ducati 1199, 2009 Subaru WRX, 2008 CBR1000RR, 2009 Kawasaki ZX-6R, 2000 Toyota Tundra, 2005 Honda CBR600RR, 1996 Acura Integra GS-R, 1996 Acura Integra GS-R, 1997 Honda Civic EX

http://www.aclr8.com
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: