The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




One R1 LE... down
#1
I went to cycle sport on Rt 1 to pick up my battery early saturday morning... and there is an LE getting dragged in on the back of a wrecker.... the owner... an apparent squid... still making payments on it... parked it nose first... DOWN HILL... put the stand down and walked away.

the entire left side is jacked up... and yes that side touched the curb Tongue

to quote the sales guy: "I knew we shouldnt have sold that bike to him..." I really thought the sales guy was going to cry when it pulled in.
#99 - 2000 Civic Si (Future H2 Car, Former H1 car)
IPGparts.com, AutoFair Honda, Amsoil, QuikLatch Fasteners
NASA-MA Tech Inspector (Retired)
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: