The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Wanted: Crew for Hyperfest
#20
Evan Wrote:
white_2kgt Wrote:I have 2 Vertex and 1 Tekk radio.
like the blingin real radios? those are tons of money.
I was thinking about picking up a couple of the long range GMRS radios and headsets. Should work pretty well

yea, like the real radio's. These are UHF, anything else won't work at VIR. You MIGHT get the GMRS ones to work at summit but they won't stand a chance at a bigger track or one with lots of elevation changes. Plus you will need a roof mount antenna and helmet mounted radio gear.

I'm suppose to have a license to use these but I don't think anyone's going to bitch out in the middle of bumfuck.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: