The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The June 10 NoVA TriState Ride Thread - Andrew Sucks @ Mak
#18
Apoc Wrote:I did my first "ride" with a month of experience and 4 years after I took the MSF. I think it can be done but he has to know to not keep up at all costs if he falls behind. I also don't have a problem running sweep to keep him from getting lost.

exactly, riding at your own capability is key. people tend to keep up for the sake of keeping up and forgetting the level of riding they are actually capable of.

oh yeah - i'm helping a good friend with some minor maintenance on his Mazda6 (brake pads/oil change), but i can ride after that (looks like you guys will be done though)
'19 Golf R

Intro
J Ray's Top Ten

Previous: '99 BMW Z3 2.8L | 2019 Honda Ridgeline | 2010 VW GTI | 2008 CBR 600RR | 2005 Nissan Titan SE King | 2003 Honda CBR 600RR | 1998 Integra RS | 1998 Suzuki GS500e | 1999 Honda Civic Si | 1986 VW GTI 8v
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: