06-08-2006, 09:28 AM
What you get:
Free Entry to Hyperfest
Free Floor, Air Mattress or Cot (your choice) at Hampton Inn Friday/Sat night
Chance to crew for an American Iron Mustang!
Inside knowledge of whats going on during the Thunder Races!
What you provide:
Help with tires/brakes
Spotting information via radio
Prepping car/driver before going on track
and many other fun things!!!
But really, if someone is coming up to watch and wants to get involved I would like some dedicated help for the sat/sun races. If you can provide this just let me know and please don't back out. You don't really have to know a lot about cars or mustangs, the kind of help I usually require is more of handing me stuff that I forgot after I'm already strapped in the car, gridding, checking results tire pressure/temps and most of all the spotting via radio. I have 2 crew radio's so I could use more than 1 person there.
Free Entry to Hyperfest
Free Floor, Air Mattress or Cot (your choice) at Hampton Inn Friday/Sat night
Chance to crew for an American Iron Mustang!
Inside knowledge of whats going on during the Thunder Races!
What you provide:
Help with tires/brakes
Spotting information via radio
Prepping car/driver before going on track
and many other fun things!!!
But really, if someone is coming up to watch and wants to get involved I would like some dedicated help for the sat/sun races. If you can provide this just let me know and please don't back out. You don't really have to know a lot about cars or mustangs, the kind of help I usually require is more of handing me stuff that I forgot after I'm already strapped in the car, gridding, checking results tire pressure/temps and most of all the spotting via radio. I have 2 crew radio's so I could use more than 1 person there.
