06-01-2006, 09:44 AM
^^^Point taken Chad, I see what you mean. They don't grip as well as the kuhmo's in the rain, but will out perform them in the dry any day of the week. They are pretty decent in the wet compared to the g-force kd my older brother had.
Jeff, I used to run the Sumitomo HTR-Z on my Z28 and I liked them. Even with the low tread wear I got a pretty good number of miles out of them. They had great straight line traction (good for lots of torque and burnouts and such) but I wasn't very impressed at how they handled twisty conditions. It may have had something to do with the camaro being heavy, but they always felt like they were folding over when you started turning.
Jeff, I used to run the Sumitomo HTR-Z on my Z28 and I liked them. Even with the low tread wear I got a pretty good number of miles out of them. They had great straight line traction (good for lots of torque and burnouts and such) but I wasn't very impressed at how they handled twisty conditions. It may have had something to do with the camaro being heavy, but they always felt like they were folding over when you started turning.
2010 Dodge Ram 1500
2019 Ford Mustang
2019 Ford Mustang

