The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




MM-Preferred Tires
#18
I have Sumitomo HRT-IIs. I like them. They have a low treadwear rating but have lasted pretty well. I drive the Sebring hard (for what it is) and it is a heavy car. Great wet and dry performance. Sadly, NLA. But the one that replaced it looks nice too. Sumitomo seems to be a forgotten brand. The tires on the Daytona are BFGoodrich KDWs (yes, used from an SRT-4).
Jeff Morrison - Used Car Manager
Woodstock Garage, Inc.
Chrysler - Dodge - Jeep - RAM

Current Stable of Mopar Junk
57 Chrysler Windsor 4drHT - 67 Dodge D100 Short Bed Step Side - 71 Dodge Challenger - 91 Chrysler Lebaron LX 33k mile Survivor - 91 Dodge Dakota V8 - 05 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster - 08 Ram 2500 Cummins
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: