The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




soo.... who has a garage/tools/air in h'burg?
#1
I'm picking up a friend of mines civic that needs some valves. I might have a ported and polished head w/ oversized valves lined up to go in it, just wondering if anyone in or around the burg has a garage and likes workin' on $hit. Well, I assume most everyone that joines MM likes to work on cars, but you never know. Don't worry, I'd provide the beer for some garage space. I might be putting some pistons in too, so I don't really feel like tearing down a motor in the parking lot.

C'mon..... beer, greasy hands, busted knuckles, who's down?
"Life's a journey, not a destination.

'93 EG Hatch LS B20
'95 Integra (stock)
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: