05-21-2006, 01:52 AM
Saw your car and trailer Chad but never actually spotted you. It took me something like a half hour to get through tech, and when that was over I had to walk the course, and when that was over I had to get ready to drive, etc etc.
I sucked royally today.
48.1 +1 (Oh ok, I can clean that up, there were 2-3 ugly sections, can probably get a mid 46)
50.1 +3 (Ah fuck, why does my car want to drift)
50.0 (Finally a clean run, just a REALLY SLOW one)
48.4 (Clean but also slow)
C'est la vie
john
I sucked royally today.
48.1 +1 (Oh ok, I can clean that up, there were 2-3 ugly sections, can probably get a mid 46)
50.1 +3 (Ah fuck, why does my car want to drift)
50.0 (Finally a clean run, just a REALLY SLOW one)
48.4 (Clean but also slow)
C'est la vie
john
2006 Evo MR #7 STU | 2016 Focus ST #7 GS daily | Class of '01 and 4 year owner of The Original Mr Spoiler Wing | project:BDR
