05-18-2006, 09:28 PM
5 years ago today I was in the process of winning the district title for robinson lacrosse... go rams! We went on to win the regional and state titles as well, so it was a pretty good season. That's really all I cared about during my senior year in high school, senioritis ruled my life. I was dating a girl named jen that I'm pretty sure none of you ever met and was selling my MR2 turbo (good move dumbass).
1 year ago I had just finished my senior thesis and was taking nothing but math classes during may and the next fall semester in order to finish a math minor. I was dating shelley who some of you did meet and was drinking pretty much every night during may session despite taking a rather difficult differential equations and linear algebra course. I got an A in the course so it all works out.
Now I'm kind of in limbo, I finished the research for both grants I was working under for JMU within the last few weeks and only have a few more things to do over at dynamic aviation in bridgewater before I'm done until the fall when i start grad school.
1 year from now, hopefully dartmouth has not yet figured out I like to drink and probably will try to crash the formula sae car that they have. Speaking of it, I'll probably be doing alot of work on that car and taking it to the compition they have in detroit around this time every year.
5 years from now... I hope to still have all my limbs and not be homeless, besides that I have no idea.
1 year ago I had just finished my senior thesis and was taking nothing but math classes during may and the next fall semester in order to finish a math minor. I was dating shelley who some of you did meet and was drinking pretty much every night during may session despite taking a rather difficult differential equations and linear algebra course. I got an A in the course so it all works out.
Now I'm kind of in limbo, I finished the research for both grants I was working under for JMU within the last few weeks and only have a few more things to do over at dynamic aviation in bridgewater before I'm done until the fall when i start grad school.
1 year from now, hopefully dartmouth has not yet figured out I like to drink and probably will try to crash the formula sae car that they have. Speaking of it, I'll probably be doing alot of work on that car and taking it to the compition they have in detroit around this time every year.
5 years from now... I hope to still have all my limbs and not be homeless, besides that I have no idea.
1993 BMW 325is
Sgt. Slaughter
Sgt. Slaughter
