The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




where were you 5 years ago...1 year ago...now
#10
5 years ago.....
Moved to Brussels, Belgium, dad worked politics at the US mission to NATO, lived there for three years, loved it, REALLY got into cars and other obsessions I still have today

1 year ago....
Finished living in Singapore for 1 year with a friend of mine and his family, graduated HS. Moved out of the house at 16, hated the school I was going to so my parents and I decided to move me a few thousand miles away. Best place I've lived in yet, absolutely incredible.

Now....
Finished my first year of college, thinking about switching majors but can't decide, so I might just stick with good ol' IR cause its easy for me, i'm interested in it, and i'm good at it. Just seems boring sometimes. Playing Xbox all day, might work for USAID in water resource management for a summer job.

1 year from now...
Hopefully still in school, Hopefully ready to move off campus. Parents are moving to Paris, France after this summer, so I hope to tear up some country roads and head to the Nurburgring, maybe in a 300 dollar a day rented Ferrari....maybe

5 years from now...
Hopefully graduated, have some sort of a job in the corporate sector, tooling around in a...well you know what it is, a turbo catfish. The only car i'm 110% positive I know I'll own
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: