The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




This is what happens when you own the yellow pages (56kDIE)
#37
G.Irish Wrote:Well its just that SCC went way downhill for awhile. Don't know where it is now but it just seems like it got really fluffy and inane. I guess all of the domestic bashing got kinda old too.

They did go way downhill, crowned by the January '04 issue that was all about burnouts...and...thats it. They readily admit that they sucked, and they are starting to make a comeback....more tech, more interesting articles, and most of all they are resurrecting many of their old project cars such as the Miata and turbo Festiva.

I have a subscription to Hot Rod, since I was 12, my parents got it for me cause I was way into old hot rods and muscle cars. But they are THE most pretentious pricks in the auto journalism industry. You think SCC is bad about domestics, just read one Hot Rod. They used to be a bit more open minded (they even featured a land speed Civic once) but they've gone back to being the kings of suck.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: