The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




This is what happens when you own the yellow pages (56kDIE)
#30
Evan Wrote:
G.Irish Wrote:I think the Veyron is a rather lame and unimaginative supercar. Put a huge honking motor in a 4500 lbs chassis, make sure the aero keeps it from flipping at high speed, and call it a day. I'm sure plenty of other manufacturers could do the same but they wouldn't waste their time doing something so unoriginal.
actually, thats pretty much the "supercar" formula. Save for the occasional Enzo or F1.

Pretty much, which is why I'm not really into most supercars. The F40, F1, F50, S7, and Enzo are the only ones in the last 20 or so I'd be interested in. Of those the F1 is by far my favorite.
2018 Ducati Panigale V4

Past: 2018 Honda Civic Type-R, 2015 Yamaha R1, 2009 BMW M3, 2013 Aprilia RSV4R, 2006 Honda Ridgeline, 2006 Porsche Cayman S, 2012 Ducati 1199, 2009 Subaru WRX, 2008 CBR1000RR, 2009 Kawasaki ZX-6R, 2000 Toyota Tundra, 2005 Honda CBR600RR, 1996 Acura Integra GS-R, 1996 Acura Integra GS-R, 1997 Honda Civic EX

http://www.aclr8.com
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: