05-18-2006, 11:38 AM
Yeah I used to have a subscription to SCC a few years ago too but the rice/ads to content ratio started getting too poor for me and I didn't resubscribe. It might be getting better now but I rarely even pick it up to glance at it.
Racecar Engineering, Evo, CAR, and GRM are pretty much the only car mags I read, then Bike (UK), Performance Bike (UK), Road Racer X, and Supermoto Racer are my moto magazines.
Racecar Engineering, Evo, CAR, and GRM are pretty much the only car mags I read, then Bike (UK), Performance Bike (UK), Road Racer X, and Supermoto Racer are my moto magazines.
2018 Ducati Panigale V4
Past: 2018 Honda Civic Type-R, 2015 Yamaha R1, 2009 BMW M3, 2013 Aprilia RSV4R, 2006 Honda Ridgeline, 2006 Porsche Cayman S, 2012 Ducati 1199, 2009 Subaru WRX, 2008 CBR1000RR, 2009 Kawasaki ZX-6R, 2000 Toyota Tundra, 2005 Honda CBR600RR, 1996 Acura Integra GS-R, 1996 Acura Integra GS-R, 1997 Honda Civic EX
http://www.aclr8.com
Past: 2018 Honda Civic Type-R, 2015 Yamaha R1, 2009 BMW M3, 2013 Aprilia RSV4R, 2006 Honda Ridgeline, 2006 Porsche Cayman S, 2012 Ducati 1199, 2009 Subaru WRX, 2008 CBR1000RR, 2009 Kawasaki ZX-6R, 2000 Toyota Tundra, 2005 Honda CBR600RR, 1996 Acura Integra GS-R, 1996 Acura Integra GS-R, 1997 Honda Civic EX
http://www.aclr8.com

