05-17-2006, 11:24 AM
Star Trek Theme'd Home Theater??? god, what a F-ing dork, lol :lol:
kick-ass cars, shitty garage
if i had that much money i'd buy property to stay in and nice cars to drive me there. I'd take my sweet ass time and travel everywhere. I'd also build myself track and actually enjoy all my nice cars/bikes that i would own.
kick-ass cars, shitty garage
if i had that much money i'd buy property to stay in and nice cars to drive me there. I'd take my sweet ass time and travel everywhere. I'd also build myself track and actually enjoy all my nice cars/bikes that i would own.
'19 Golf R
Intro
J Ray's Top Ten
Previous: '99 BMW Z3 2.8L | 2019 Honda Ridgeline | 2010 VW GTI | 2008 CBR 600RR | 2005 Nissan Titan SE King | 2003 Honda CBR 600RR | 1998 Integra RS | 1998 Suzuki GS500e | 1999 Honda Civic Si | 1986 VW GTI 8v
Intro
J Ray's Top Ten
Previous: '99 BMW Z3 2.8L | 2019 Honda Ridgeline | 2010 VW GTI | 2008 CBR 600RR | 2005 Nissan Titan SE King | 2003 Honda CBR 600RR | 1998 Integra RS | 1998 Suzuki GS500e | 1999 Honda Civic Si | 1986 VW GTI 8v
