05-15-2006, 07:33 PM
Well, on our way to my brother's from my two hour (!!!) interview in Lanham, MD we were southbound on I-95, about 4 o'clock, and....
we were rear-ended by a loaded tractor trailer.
Oh yeah.
Once the car was cut from the tractor trailer, we drove it away. Going to take it to Dallas Hollar tomorrow if I can, and tell them to look for anything that could possibly be wrong, at all, and how much to fix it.
Pics to come.
And yeah, Julie is pissed speechless.
we were rear-ended by a loaded tractor trailer.
Oh yeah.
Once the car was cut from the tractor trailer, we drove it away. Going to take it to Dallas Hollar tomorrow if I can, and tell them to look for anything that could possibly be wrong, at all, and how much to fix it.
Pics to come.
And yeah, Julie is pissed speechless.
1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass 442
