The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Five Italian Redheads
#41
I know a lot of people are angry over the fact that F40, F50, and Enzo owners garage their cars and only drive them a few times out of the year, but I think the thing is you CAN'T drive them any more than that, unless you like being in a penalty box in traffic so to speak. I think the fact that you can see the glue holding the F40 interior together when you sit in it is a testament to that. These are by no means true road cars, they're spartan, loud, hot, and damned if you want an Italian gated shifter in traffic.

Thats why I want an F50 that i'd garage most of the year and only drive a few times Smile
Current: '20 Kia Stinger GT2 RWD | '20 Yamaha R3 | '04 Lexus IS300 SD
Past: '94 Mazda RX-7 | '04 Lexus IS300 (RIP) | '00 Jeep XJ | '99 Mazda 10AE Miata | '88 Toyota Supra Turbo

My MM Movies - Watch Them Here
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: