The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Five Italian Redheads
#32
Evan Wrote:
CaptainHenreh Wrote:Yeah, I just can't bring myself to get excited about a Ferrari. I mean, a Porsche or a sport BMW or a Vette or something like that, hell yeah! Cuz I might, you know, someday drive one. Or maybe even own one!

Ferrari? Nope. Not so much.

Like a new house, and a vette for every day of the week.
So you dont look at hot women?
You dont like racecars or watch racing?
You dont like the sound of ferraris?
you dont appreciate the engineering?

Paying $200k for an automobile makes me sick. But that doesnt mean I dont appreciate them for being fantastic machines

I have no use for hot women, and I see alot more Hondas on the track than I do Ferraris. Don't get me wrong, I love watching Shumi do his thing, but ferrari could just do F1 and never make another street car and I'd be ok with that. Sure, ferrari's sound good...but so does a cammed-up Chevelle 454SS. Totally different sound, sure, but I'm not going to love a car for the way it sounds, and I'm certainly not going to pay 200k for one.

And engineering? Posh. I can appreciate GM making a phenominal world-beater in the Corvette for a bargain-basement price than I can an engineering team that knows they're making 100k cars.
1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass 442
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: