The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Five Italian Redheads
#26
I can guarantee the Corvette crew is as passionate or more passionate than anyone at Ferrari. After all they've been building the Corvette for about a half century and they actually have a factory Corvette racing program. And the Corvette is the sole standard bearer for American performance although now we have the Viper and Saleen.

One thing I find funny is that every now and then when people are slagging on Honduh they'll say other companies have more racing heritage and they'll say Lamborghini. Lamborghini? They have almost zero racing pedigree! Lamborghini has always been about GT-type supercars and has never been into racing. Even today I don't think I could go for a Gallardo over a 430 (if given the choice). I certainly couldn't pic a Gallardo over a 430 Challenge.
2018 Ducati Panigale V4

Past: 2018 Honda Civic Type-R, 2015 Yamaha R1, 2009 BMW M3, 2013 Aprilia RSV4R, 2006 Honda Ridgeline, 2006 Porsche Cayman S, 2012 Ducati 1199, 2009 Subaru WRX, 2008 CBR1000RR, 2009 Kawasaki ZX-6R, 2000 Toyota Tundra, 2005 Honda CBR600RR, 1996 Acura Integra GS-R, 1996 Acura Integra GS-R, 1997 Honda Civic EX

http://www.aclr8.com
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: