05-11-2006, 06:13 PM
Thats true, hell a new Z06 will blow the doors off many Ferrari's for a fraction of the cost, but I think Jeremy Clarkson put it best...no matter the performance, theres nothing quite like a Ferrari, they are in a league of their own in a way. I think thats why he is so in love with the F430, its just a fantastic car in every way...atleast, if there was no Z06 around. But those cars I guess don't have quite the same amount of passion and panache behind them. And they don't sound as good either
I like Lamborghini as well, but to be honest they just seem boring compared to Ferrari's. To me they are brute and blunt, very business like supercars. Thats just because there isn't the same focus on history as there is with Ferrari
I like Lamborghini as well, but to be honest they just seem boring compared to Ferrari's. To me they are brute and blunt, very business like supercars. Thats just because there isn't the same focus on history as there is with Ferrari


