The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Five Italian Redheads
#22
G.Irish Wrote:
CaptainHenreh Wrote:Ferrari.

*yawn*

Hahaha I did find the picture kind of ironic. Ferrari's mightiest cars in their natural environment: on a trailer.

Yeah, I just can't bring myself to get excited about a Ferrari. I mean, a Porsche or a sport BMW or a Vette or something like that, hell yeah! Cuz I might, you know, someday drive one. Or maybe even own one!

Ferrari? Nope. Not so much.

I feel the same way about those Panera Panini Pogostick things. Who cares? Ooooh! It's made out of carbon fiber! Whoopdie shit, I've got better things to spend a million bucks on.

Like a new house, and a vette for every day of the week.
1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass 442
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: