05-11-2006, 04:12 PM
So I was watching the Daily Show the other day and they were talking about the resignation of CIA director Porter Goss. Well they were showing clips of several news outlets commenting on something about prostitutes and poker games in regard to Goss. I laughed but it was so absurd I had to look it up. I didn't do too much searching but what I've already found is this:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.alternet.org/story/35841/">http://www.alternet.org/story/35841/</a><!-- m -->
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/04/28/AR2006042802345.html">http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 02345.html</a><!-- m -->
Cliff notes:
A Congressman has been convicted of bribery but it turns out that a limo service was getting kickbacks in the form of gov't contracts. This limo company apparently brought prostitutes to private parties for some Congressmen and gov't officials. Apparently the 3rd in command at the CIA (someone Porter Goss brought in) was directly involved.
Stranger than fiction.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.alternet.org/story/35841/">http://www.alternet.org/story/35841/</a><!-- m -->
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/04/28/AR2006042802345.html">http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 02345.html</a><!-- m -->
Cliff notes:
A Congressman has been convicted of bribery but it turns out that a limo service was getting kickbacks in the form of gov't contracts. This limo company apparently brought prostitutes to private parties for some Congressmen and gov't officials. Apparently the 3rd in command at the CIA (someone Porter Goss brought in) was directly involved.
Stranger than fiction.
2018 Ducati Panigale V4
Past: 2018 Honda Civic Type-R, 2015 Yamaha R1, 2009 BMW M3, 2013 Aprilia RSV4R, 2006 Honda Ridgeline, 2006 Porsche Cayman S, 2012 Ducati 1199, 2009 Subaru WRX, 2008 CBR1000RR, 2009 Kawasaki ZX-6R, 2000 Toyota Tundra, 2005 Honda CBR600RR, 1996 Acura Integra GS-R, 1996 Acura Integra GS-R, 1997 Honda Civic EX
http://www.aclr8.com
Past: 2018 Honda Civic Type-R, 2015 Yamaha R1, 2009 BMW M3, 2013 Aprilia RSV4R, 2006 Honda Ridgeline, 2006 Porsche Cayman S, 2012 Ducati 1199, 2009 Subaru WRX, 2008 CBR1000RR, 2009 Kawasaki ZX-6R, 2000 Toyota Tundra, 2005 Honda CBR600RR, 1996 Acura Integra GS-R, 1996 Acura Integra GS-R, 1997 Honda Civic EX
http://www.aclr8.com

