05-04-2006, 03:56 PM
Dont :?: me boy.
Tein doesnt offer a lifetime warranty on their products, and until recently they did not service shocks stateside. They will rebuild/revalve to handle higher rate springs though, and their shock dynos look fairly decent. If you were going to go with something other than Koni in the same price range, then Tein would be a good choice. I'm not sure what their turn around time is for work, or how good their tech support is - when one of the adjuster knobs on my Konis broke, I sent it off and had it back at my door in 5 days.
Tein doesnt offer a lifetime warranty on their products, and until recently they did not service shocks stateside. They will rebuild/revalve to handle higher rate springs though, and their shock dynos look fairly decent. If you were going to go with something other than Koni in the same price range, then Tein would be a good choice. I'm not sure what their turn around time is for work, or how good their tech support is - when one of the adjuster knobs on my Konis broke, I sent it off and had it back at my door in 5 days.
