05-04-2006, 02:01 PM
So ive been looking and looking browsing the boards looking for something to fix my camber. Camber kits are nice, but ive always wanted to go with something like adjustable control arms. Ive spent a whole year looking for, anything! I finally find this obscure little link today that has them!!!
Why buy camber kits when I can get a nice little forged alloy control arm!!! Muhahahahahha. Sorry I had to share this with someone because I almost shat my pants when I found these. Unfortunately the DSM market has shit-ton of engine and that kind of stuff, but we are behind the times in suspension development. 420 dollars isnt too bad considering it adjusts camber and caster and is lighter than the stock control arms.
PS- Yes I am pretty much eventually going to go all out with the suspension of this thing. I decided im not going to get another car, as gas prices do not justify getting another track car that honestly could be obsolete in the next 10-20 years.
Suspensions mods planned
-RM Sway Bars with custom endlinks
- ATI stage 2 dampening system for 2g including spherical top mounts
- These control arms
- Strut Bars (got em already)
- Roll Cage
- And of course replacing everything with better bushings.
- New tie rods (got em already)
(Yes im a little behind on getting suspension work done, but im almost done with my engine work so suspension next)
So yes anyone that is interested here is the link........
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.prosuspension.com/product_info.php?products_id=391&osCsid=3dbcce0de702fa3355982d047629ce7e">http://www.prosuspension.com/product_in ... 047629ce7e</a><!-- m -->
"SPC Performance is launching their "Pro Series" with a new line of high-performance forged upper control arms for 96 - 00. Constructed of aerospace aluminum alloy these arms are torsionally stiffer than the OE control arm and are anodized for improved appearance and corrosion resistance. One point adjustment for both camber and caster, with the caster adjustment featuring a "Positiveive lock" mechanism designed for high load acceleration and braking. With applications for racing, show and street tuners, these arms will be the aftermarket's choice when choosing a high end, light weight replacement arm to correct alignment angles and to save weight. This kit includes two front control arms."
Why buy camber kits when I can get a nice little forged alloy control arm!!! Muhahahahahha. Sorry I had to share this with someone because I almost shat my pants when I found these. Unfortunately the DSM market has shit-ton of engine and that kind of stuff, but we are behind the times in suspension development. 420 dollars isnt too bad considering it adjusts camber and caster and is lighter than the stock control arms.
PS- Yes I am pretty much eventually going to go all out with the suspension of this thing. I decided im not going to get another car, as gas prices do not justify getting another track car that honestly could be obsolete in the next 10-20 years.
Suspensions mods planned
-RM Sway Bars with custom endlinks
- ATI stage 2 dampening system for 2g including spherical top mounts
- These control arms
- Strut Bars (got em already)
- Roll Cage
- And of course replacing everything with better bushings.
- New tie rods (got em already)
(Yes im a little behind on getting suspension work done, but im almost done with my engine work so suspension next)
So yes anyone that is interested here is the link........
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.prosuspension.com/product_info.php?products_id=391&osCsid=3dbcce0de702fa3355982d047629ce7e">http://www.prosuspension.com/product_in ... 047629ce7e</a><!-- m -->
"SPC Performance is launching their "Pro Series" with a new line of high-performance forged upper control arms for 96 - 00. Constructed of aerospace aluminum alloy these arms are torsionally stiffer than the OE control arm and are anodized for improved appearance and corrosion resistance. One point adjustment for both camber and caster, with the caster adjustment featuring a "Positiveive lock" mechanism designed for high load acceleration and braking. With applications for racing, show and street tuners, these arms will be the aftermarket's choice when choosing a high end, light weight replacement arm to correct alignment angles and to save weight. This kit includes two front control arms."
