05-01-2006, 04:33 PM
wow...that sounds like a pretty disgusting accident
hock:
not sure of the details of whether it is the fault of the rider or a driver. Either way...not a good outcome. Merging onto or off of 395 is NOT fun, especially on a bike. I try to avoid it at all costs.
As for living near there, i do. I live about 5 minutes away from the mixing bowl. Somewhat near the backlick road on/off ramp.
I'm sorry that this had an affect on your ability to ride soon, but i do believe that things happen for a reason. If you remain sensible and calm with them, they still might allow you to have a bike in hburg.
hock: not sure of the details of whether it is the fault of the rider or a driver. Either way...not a good outcome. Merging onto or off of 395 is NOT fun, especially on a bike. I try to avoid it at all costs.
As for living near there, i do. I live about 5 minutes away from the mixing bowl. Somewhat near the backlick road on/off ramp.
I'm sorry that this had an affect on your ability to ride soon, but i do believe that things happen for a reason. If you remain sensible and calm with them, they still might allow you to have a bike in hburg.
'19 Golf R
Intro
J Ray's Top Ten
Previous: '99 BMW Z3 2.8L | 2019 Honda Ridgeline | 2010 VW GTI | 2008 CBR 600RR | 2005 Nissan Titan SE King | 2003 Honda CBR 600RR | 1998 Integra RS | 1998 Suzuki GS500e | 1999 Honda Civic Si | 1986 VW GTI 8v
Intro
J Ray's Top Ten
Previous: '99 BMW Z3 2.8L | 2019 Honda Ridgeline | 2010 VW GTI | 2008 CBR 600RR | 2005 Nissan Titan SE King | 2003 Honda CBR 600RR | 1998 Integra RS | 1998 Suzuki GS500e | 1999 Honda Civic Si | 1986 VW GTI 8v
