04-25-2006, 02:00 PM
now we just gotta talk RJ into driving it down here this weekend 8)
I really wanted to buy it, had it been a 528, I would have. Jess wanted it! This will go into my co-worker's eager hands, so we won't lose touch with it completely. With the help of the pile of BMWs at Strictly German, it'll be looking decent again in no time. I'll keep an eye on it for you for the few more weeks I'm here. :wink:
I really wanted to buy it, had it been a 528, I would have. Jess wanted it! This will go into my co-worker's eager hands, so we won't lose touch with it completely. With the help of the pile of BMWs at Strictly German, it'll be looking decent again in no time. I'll keep an eye on it for you for the few more weeks I'm here. :wink:
The only thing that stops a bad guy with a van is a good guy with a van
