The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




my boost problem
#13
Well, this little POS is all plastic like the 2G style. It blows like a Swedish Whore. I was ghetto fabing it by moving out of the air box so it would vent. I lost 2lbs. Then we tried to mod it to make it louder (was bored at work, DJ knows all about that). We hot glued a washer to the end of the output thinking "smaller hole = louder should." I think however smaller hole = shock on the insides. Maybe it blew a seal/o-ring? Well I have a stock STI bov that has been crushed. I'm gonna try to mod that on somehow this evening and see if it will work.
Jeff Morrison - Used Car Manager
Woodstock Garage, Inc.
Chrysler - Dodge - Jeep - RAM

Current Stable of Mopar Junk
57 Chrysler Windsor 4drHT - 67 Dodge D100 Short Bed Step Side - 71 Dodge Challenger - 91 Chrysler Lebaron LX 33k mile Survivor - 91 Dodge Dakota V8 - 05 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster - 08 Ram 2500 Cummins
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: