The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




So the Sebring broke...
#25
white97dsm Wrote:driven mine for 3 years with no problems, encountered some tuning and kink issues due to my buildup, only reason any car breaks is with extensive modification. In which most DSMers do, thus the reason they haul ass then break.

Quote:Why I get so aggravated is because I dont like a little neon engine being associated with a rally-destroying engine that is in my car.

I think a lil piece of my insides just died Cry oh and those neon engines arent little...same size as yours Tongue

Im sorry, its no offense to you, but having people think my car is fwd and 140 hp is kind of...well lets say offending when I have something that is completely different.

Actually the neon engines are "larger". 4g63 is I beleive 1997 and the neon is like 2003.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: