The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Bleeding brakes the Pro-Drive way
#9
Evan Wrote:
white_2kgt Wrote:
ViPER1313 Wrote:Question:

Vacuum Bleeding - works ok or not as effective as pumping pedal??

sucks. much more than a PITA than the above process if you only have 1 person, just stupid if you have a helper. I haven't tried the pressure method where you pump up the MC reservoir.
my vacuum bleeder works great. I use it when Im alone and the pedal is rock solid. Its powered by air, and pretty fast. No hand pumping (even though Im sure you're well practiced in that art)

Which one do you have? I'm sure you needed an air powered one, gotta save that wrist for other thing.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: