04-12-2006, 11:29 AM
I feel sorry for that SHO (and that is not cheap by any means...)
That is a prime example of a riced 92':
-Spoiler mod (no spoiler on 92s, one reason I like them)
-Colored in body letters, hubcap letters, hideous tint job
-Pepboys floor-mats
-"Chipped" = runs lean
-"K&N cone" = hot air intake + runs leaner still
-"centerforce clutch" = horrible, cheap clutch
-"power steering leak" = pain in the ass to fix
That is a prime example of a riced 92':
-Spoiler mod (no spoiler on 92s, one reason I like them)
-Colored in body letters, hubcap letters, hideous tint job
-Pepboys floor-mats
-"Chipped" = runs lean
-"K&N cone" = hot air intake + runs leaner still
-"centerforce clutch" = horrible, cheap clutch
-"power steering leak" = pain in the ass to fix
Why do people just post what they are thinking? Without thinking.
2012 Ford Mustang
1995 BMW 540i/A
1990 Eagle Talon TSI AWD
2012 Ford Mustang
1995 BMW 540i/A
1990 Eagle Talon TSI AWD

