04-11-2006, 07:57 PM
why ride if you cant pick up dirty women? its like pancakes with no syrup. you can do it but why bother.
but they really are one more thing to pierce your body if you have a nasty situation.
I came down off a circle wheelie and had a peg completely smash my cell phone in my pocket in a million pieces and gave me a laceration that I couldnt walk for a week.
a local guy lowsided a circle wheelie and had a peg go in his thigh.
And a fella in florida about 6 years ago flipped an endo and had a peg go through his helmet and kill him
but they really are one more thing to pierce your body if you have a nasty situation.
I came down off a circle wheelie and had a peg completely smash my cell phone in my pocket in a million pieces and gave me a laceration that I couldnt walk for a week.
a local guy lowsided a circle wheelie and had a peg go in his thigh.
And a fella in florida about 6 years ago flipped an endo and had a peg go through his helmet and kill him
