The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Just introducing myself
#6
I guess I should say welcome first and foremost. I don't really know from your post that you are talking about streetracing. I am sorry that I said that without knowing more. MM sports is a good club and I am sure you will learn to love it as you get to know everyone. Some of this internet talk can get a little rough sometimes but it is all much fun. Have you done all the work on your car on your own?

BTW I am Jeff, the PR director.
Jeff Morrison - Used Car Manager
Woodstock Garage, Inc.
Chrysler - Dodge - Jeep - RAM

Current Stable of Mopar Junk
57 Chrysler Windsor 4drHT - 67 Dodge D100 Short Bed Step Side - 71 Dodge Challenger - 91 Chrysler Lebaron LX 33k mile Survivor - 91 Dodge Dakota V8 - 05 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster - 08 Ram 2500 Cummins
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: