The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The cars you have owned
#37
87 Mitsu Galant
88 Mitsu Galant (24v 4-cam V6 - that thing hauled)
92 Saturn SC2 (the OG Lunchbox)
94 Saturn SL2
95 Saturn SC2
88 CRX Si
83 RX7 GSL
91 Integra RS
91 Accord
95 325is
00 Integra Type-R (bL1nG!)
96 Miata
99 Miata
00 Ford F150
95 Integra (racecar)

87 Yamaha FZ600
96 CBR F3

Specialized Rockhopper
Trek 1000 (road)
Trek 8000 (mtb)


I think I am missing a car in there, but my memory is vague at best.

My next spin of the revolving garage door will likely be for the F150 to exit, and buy a 12v cummins diesel truck along with a cheap street car (integra, e30, etc). Probably at least a year if not more off though.
(09-25-2019, 03:18 PM)V1GiLaNtE Wrote: I think you need to see a mental health professional.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: