02-27-2006, 08:53 PM
-progress goodies are where its at
-battery relocation has two purposes. The first is to actually shift the weight of the car, but the second is to provide a direct route for airflow into an intake, since I intend to set it up to remove the headlight for track events. Plus it will make the engine bay just a little less crowded. It is a DD, also, so I'm not really interested in the little battery
-exhaust will probably be homemade, we'll see
-if I go with the rollbar, it will probably be a custom job. Thats a bit further in the future at this moment
-AC removal won't happen until end of this summer probably. You can get stuff from me once it is gone though :-).
-battery relocation has two purposes. The first is to actually shift the weight of the car, but the second is to provide a direct route for airflow into an intake, since I intend to set it up to remove the headlight for track events. Plus it will make the engine bay just a little less crowded. It is a DD, also, so I'm not really interested in the little battery
-exhaust will probably be homemade, we'll see
-if I go with the rollbar, it will probably be a custom job. Thats a bit further in the future at this moment
-AC removal won't happen until end of this summer probably. You can get stuff from me once it is gone though :-).
