The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




T3 Turbocharger
#42
Andy, I am soo the kid that likes good dicussions. If that is not appreciated (very apparrent when the reactions I get from saying get the turbo you might want later instead of doing it twice is a saying that he sohuld go ahead and get a 1200 LSD and all this shit), then I will not post anymore in discussions. It is pointless when every discussion turns into RJ and Jeff posting up pictures that have no relevance to the current situation, and Attempt, and I do say attempt, to make themselves not like the ones that are actually full of it themselves. There, I am done, go ahead and have your e-cock blathering.
2020 Ford Raptor
2009 Z06
1986.5 Porsche 928S
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: