The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




T3 Turbocharger
#10
I don't trust that place like you do. And why would I get that when the real deal Turbonetics is only $750 w/ a 2 year warranty? A Hybrid turbo is lag city on these cars, only used in drag apps. I'm not interested in Voodoo about trim sizes and such, I don't need a busted car :wink:. The Super 60 is a proven deal. Developed by the people who built the car. The only reason Turbonetics is such a big deal to me is they were the originial contractor to mopar. There are all kinds of crazy turbos out there, the one I have will push out 30PSI if I really want it too (way outside opperating range). I'm sorta talking myself out of the bigger turbo every second I think about it.

A good description of the S60-
"It is to the stock TII Garrett, what the Garrett is to the TI mitsu."
[Image: turbos2.jpg]

[Image: turbo_wheels.jpg]
Garrett on the left Mitsu on the right

[Image: adv_compressors.jpg]

Thats a big difference. I'm just not sure I really need it for a non-drag car. I'm looking to be running 18 daily and 25 on race gas. That is only a little outside the stockers opp range (highest inside said range is 22) and it outta be ok. The big deal is the .48 hotside. That due to flow limits me to a max of anything from 245 to 270 depending on who you talk to.
Jeff Morrison - Used Car Manager
Woodstock Garage, Inc.
Chrysler - Dodge - Jeep - RAM

Current Stable of Mopar Junk
57 Chrysler Windsor 4drHT - 67 Dodge D100 Short Bed Step Side - 71 Dodge Challenger - 91 Chrysler Lebaron LX 33k mile Survivor - 91 Dodge Dakota V8 - 05 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster - 08 Ram 2500 Cummins
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: