The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




DMV + USAA = 6 weeks down the drain
#9
What a good DMV story. Every time I go into our DMV I get the. "How are John and Rex doing!?!? They are never up here anymore. Are you Rex or Hal's boy? I can never get that right!" So I get right to the front of the line and get my shit done. They have even done stuff for me when I haven't had the right paperwork. I can't hate on them locally. VINs are easy to mess up, so it was a simple error. Glad to hear it all worked out in the end and someone's day was made...I would eat with the commissioner
Jeff Morrison - Used Car Manager
Woodstock Garage, Inc.
Chrysler - Dodge - Jeep - RAM

Current Stable of Mopar Junk
57 Chrysler Windsor 4drHT - 67 Dodge D100 Short Bed Step Side - 71 Dodge Challenger - 91 Chrysler Lebaron LX 33k mile Survivor - 91 Dodge Dakota V8 - 05 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster - 08 Ram 2500 Cummins
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: