The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




22.5 hours, 794 miles, 9.5" of snow, 1 Trailer!
#26
Mike Wrote:
Feersty Wrote:
Dave Wrote:
PDenbigh Wrote:So, what exactly was the point of that comment? Seriously? Because personally I'm offended. Sorta like "hey, I see that you're happy about your new purchase, now let me show you how you actually got ripped"
I just took it to mean that must have felt that he had gotten ripped off on his and saw that it was actually a fair price afterall (I don't know what either of you paid, that's just my interpretation).

I took to mean that John paid a lot less for the same bits.

you're smooth, rob.


My thoughts were more along the lines of "you're an asshole, rob."
Jeff Morrison - Used Car Manager
Woodstock Garage, Inc.
Chrysler - Dodge - Jeep - RAM

Current Stable of Mopar Junk
57 Chrysler Windsor 4drHT - 67 Dodge D100 Short Bed Step Side - 71 Dodge Challenger - 91 Chrysler Lebaron LX 33k mile Survivor - 91 Dodge Dakota V8 - 05 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster - 08 Ram 2500 Cummins
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: