01-24-2006, 05:57 PM
Andy Wrote:.RJ Wrote:theguywiththeSi Wrote:nope you sell them because, eh...you don't like it
Yes, I get bored with them quicklyAlthough i've got too much time/$$ wrapped up into this integra now to not keep it - I'll have it for at least 2 more years and make a run on SCCA ITA with it
Feersty Wrote:<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=889523#post889523">http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/show ... post889523</a><!-- m -->
Its an inherent problem with SVT foci.
Feersty, why are you asking folks on Focus Forums about the cost of replacing the clutch master cylinder? I thought you had it under warranty. If not, I'm sure some MM'er is willing to help you out in exchange for fellatio
:?: he didn't ask the cost.
I Am Mike
4 wheels: '01 RAV4 (Formerly '93 Civic CX, '01 S2000, '10 GTI, '09 A4 Avant)
2 wheels: '12 Surly Cross-Check Custom | '14 Trek Madone 2.1 105 | '17 Norco Threshold SL Force 1 | '17 Norco Revolver 9.2 FS | '18 BMC Roadmachine 02 Two | '19 Norco Search XR Steel (Formerly '97 Honda VFR750F, '05 Giant TCR 2, '15 WeThePeople Atlas 24, '10 Scott Scale 29er XT, '11 Cervelo R3 Rival, '12 Ridley X-Fire Red)
No longer onyachin.
4 wheels: '01 RAV4 (Formerly '93 Civic CX, '01 S2000, '10 GTI, '09 A4 Avant)
2 wheels: '12 Surly Cross-Check Custom | '14 Trek Madone 2.1 105 | '17 Norco Threshold SL Force 1 | '17 Norco Revolver 9.2 FS | '18 BMC Roadmachine 02 Two | '19 Norco Search XR Steel (Formerly '97 Honda VFR750F, '05 Giant TCR 2, '15 WeThePeople Atlas 24, '10 Scott Scale 29er XT, '11 Cervelo R3 Rival, '12 Ridley X-Fire Red)
No longer onyachin.


Although i've got too much time/$$ wrapped up into this integra now to not keep it - I'll have it for at least 2 more years and make a run on SCCA ITA with it