The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




SPOTTED: Blue WRX w/ FMIC????
#16
WRXtranceformed Wrote:
white97dsm Wrote:where in fox hills, and did you put the stock bumper back on did i see you with the FMIC?????? I saw shea tonight invading my territory.....Squire Hill is my turf son.... :twisted:
She lives in 1430. I've been parking my car at Aaron's house outside of town though. I don't have the stock bumper on, still the Chargespeed V2 one.

damn I miss fox hills. she lives next to my old place... pour one on the doorstep of 1428 for me (or better yet, get wasted and try and ram the door down- not like I'd know or something :twisted: )
1996 BMW 328is white │ 89 BMW 325i track car │84 BMW 325e for sale!│Past: 94 Honda Del Sol S, 2003 Toyota 4Runner V8 Limited, 1996 BMW 328i

e30/e36 parts for sale... PM me
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: