01-18-2006, 06:32 PM
hey everyone, my name is Brian. Just transfered into JMU this spring (business management). I have known of MMS for quite a while now and have been interested ever since I first stopped by an autocross hear at the convo center about 3-4 years ago. (You will have my dues whenever I know who to give them to)
I drive a 1996 BMW 328i (Hanna)
![[Image: bmw1.jpg]](http://www.bizlur.com/upload/bmw1.jpg)
and a 2005 R6 (which I am planning on selling asap btw, pm me if interested)
![[Image: Picture002.jpg]](http://www.bizlur.com/dtm/Picture002.jpg)
Can't wait until I can attend some events that you guys do.
caio.
I drive a 1996 BMW 328i (Hanna)
![[Image: bmw1.jpg]](http://www.bizlur.com/upload/bmw1.jpg)
and a 2005 R6 (which I am planning on selling asap btw, pm me if interested)
![[Image: Picture002.jpg]](http://www.bizlur.com/dtm/Picture002.jpg)
Can't wait until I can attend some events that you guys do.
caio.
Brian Ripley
90 Camry, 08 STI
SOLD: 96 328i, 98 M3/4, 99 M3, 98 M3 Vert, 01 X5 4.6is
90 Camry, 08 STI
SOLD: 96 328i, 98 M3/4, 99 M3, 98 M3 Vert, 01 X5 4.6is
