The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




MSD ignitions anyone?
#4
Well, it's a 20 year old HEI system...Im running 8mm wires, but thats about all ive done for it...probably time for a change. I agree about running a better tuned engine..I cant wait until the tracks open up..I've decided that's way cheaper than trying to buy dyno time to tune and more real world too. I am running a little bit rich right now, which has been a problem for a while (if you recall the scenic drive). Running a better ignition system will effectively lean it out just a little bit, but I still need to buy a set of jets and swap them in and out until I find the best size
2013 Cadillac ATS....¶▅c●▄███████||▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅||█~ ::~ :~ :►
2008 Chevy Malibu LT....▄██ ▲  █ █ ██▅▄▃▂
1986 Monte Carlo SS. ...███▲▲ █ █ ███████
1999 F250 SuperDuty...███████████████████►
1971 Monte Carlo SC ...◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙☼◤
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: