The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




New Powerbooks...
#16
Evan Wrote:....but even back then in the OS9 days people claimed how mac was so much more stable...

Oh yeah the pre OSX versions couldn't compare with their Windows counterparts at the time IMO, I remember having lots of problems with OS 9 and older.

Basically, I use my computer for 3 simple tasks...internet, writing/presentations, and occasional audio work and editing. So OSX Tiger, which I have now, works fine for me and fits all my needs. I think it just depends on what you need your computer to do. Windows will always reign supreme in the office and workplace, and in the minds of gamers. I'm a huge Mac fan no doubt, but someday soon in my future I see myself owning a custom built blinged out Windows based gaming computer. The CS Source fan in me wants it bad
Current: '20 Kia Stinger GT2 RWD | '20 Yamaha R3 | '04 Lexus IS300 SD
Past: '94 Mazda RX-7 | '04 Lexus IS300 (RIP) | '00 Jeep XJ | '99 Mazda 10AE Miata | '88 Toyota Supra Turbo

My MM Movies - Watch Them Here
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: