The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




H&R CUP KIT SUSPENSION for MKII VW
#10
Sorry it took me a while to respond. It looks like I'll be heading up to NOVA Thu. night so if you are available we can work out a time for you to come by the end of this week or weekend. As for pics, I don't have any down here and my father is out of town till Thu. afternoon. I can have him take some pics as soon as he gets back in town. I'll also email you my address so you know where the parts are located and my cell # in case you want to contact me that way.
86-Porsche 951, yellow
88-Porsche 951, red, all bore 2.8L
95-BMW M3
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: