The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




MBA
#3
Feersty Wrote:It should lead to an almost guaranteed increase in pay no matter what field you are in..

Not always - the only 'guarantee' for that is if you are in a management position, or a path leading you quickly towards one. It all depends on who you are working for and what their goals are. Your best bet is to wait a few years out of school before getting started - UVA has an accelerated masters program that I've been looking into for a while now. Its 13 months, classes on weekends. I'm just not really looking forward to doubling my student loans in one year Sad

Its usually a good thing to pursue more eduction, and I'm planning on getting an MBA in the next few years, but in the mean time (next year) i'll be looking to get a PMP certification.
(09-25-2019, 03:18 PM)V1GiLaNtE Wrote: I think you need to see a mental health professional.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: