The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Reckless driving tech?
#38
JohnC Wrote:
PDenbigh Wrote:Keep in mind that these lawyers are going to try to scare you a little, just so you hire them.

Yup. I'm trying to take it all with a grain of salt - however - I've also been looking at the cases that have come through Louisa County General District Court, and unfortunately it does look fairly consistent...

The link I provided you can also refer you to a lawyer. Someone on my club got a ticket on 95, got a lawyer through them after I announced it at one of our meetings, and the lawyer got the ticket dropped.
CCVT VP 05-06

1991 Sentra SE-R w/ SR20VE
1994 Yamaha Seca II
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: