12-13-2005, 03:59 AM
hahaha, woo...
myspace drama is everywhere. Everyone already put in mostly everything that's good and worth saying on the subject. Myspace, like livejournal, facebook, and the rest are just online things that friends socialize with. In no way does it mean you are cheating on anyone, much less doing anything with any of the friends you have if you are single. I'm guessing she's not much of an online person. I've had drama like this on my myspace too. just explain this stuff very calmly and clearly. You need to find out why she flipped because I believe "cause they are on your friends list" is not a good enough reason. There has to be some underlying factor, or assumption being made.
Sorry this happened man. Godd luck on the rest of your exams.
myspace drama is everywhere. Everyone already put in mostly everything that's good and worth saying on the subject. Myspace, like livejournal, facebook, and the rest are just online things that friends socialize with. In no way does it mean you are cheating on anyone, much less doing anything with any of the friends you have if you are single. I'm guessing she's not much of an online person. I've had drama like this on my myspace too. just explain this stuff very calmly and clearly. You need to find out why she flipped because I believe "cause they are on your friends list" is not a good enough reason. There has to be some underlying factor, or assumption being made.
Sorry this happened man. Godd luck on the rest of your exams.
Mouse
